Provide Asset Management and Asset Information support to the Lead System and Asset Manager. Act as the primary Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Subject Matter Expert and Superuser.
- Act as the primary Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Subject Matter Expert and Superuser dealing with database queries and modifications. Support improvements to the CMMS to realise additional benefits and efficiencies for LLWR.
- Create, develop and maintain an Asset Information System that combines System Engineer data into an efficient system that will be easy to use for System Engineers for data analysis and from this system develop and maintain KPIs that allow plant owners to make decisions based on data.
- Support the System Engineers in producing Asset Management Plans.
- Manage and maintain the current LLWR Asset Risk Register with support from the System Engineers and Plant Owners, liaising as needed with the LLWR Risk Manager.
- Lead the development and maintenance of asset management statistics and risk appetite metrics on behalf of the Lead System and Asset Manager.
- Represent the Lead System and Asset Manager at NDA Asset Management and Asset Information workshops, supporting any work required for and from the workshops.
- Provide day-to-day management of the LLWR Asset Management and System Engineering processes, supporting the Lead System and asset Manager in their role as Process Owner.
- Act as secretary for the Asset Management Governance Committee (AMGC).
- Act as deputy to the BIM Co-ordinator in developing and maintaining the Common Data Environment and align with the Asset Information System.
- Manage the collection of UAV data from the LLWR UAV capability and manage the resultant UAV survey data.
- Budget Management support the Lead System and Asset Manager covering the Q4 Training contract / drawing contract / SE Contract.
- Keep up to date with good practice and actively seek to find improvements in the Asset management arena.
- Provide day-to-day ad-hoc support as needed to the Lead System and Asset Manager.
- To be aware of and abide by the company’s Standards and Expectations.
- To be aware of individual Environmental Responsibilities.
- To act in a secure manner at all times, recognise potential consequences of personal behaviour and say if others fall short with respect to security.
- To consider ED&I in all conversations and interactions, ensuring you treat all individuals equally, respectfully and in line with LLWR’s ED&I principles.
- Degree qualified in Engineering or transferable discipline or relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency in data analysis and data visualisation.
- High level of IT literacy
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, with demonstrable experience in using this software.
- Proven ability to produce technical minutes.
- Demonstrable experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload against multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Can demonstrate having the ability to engage and impact on others and work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation