|Salary:||£60,000 - £69,000 Annual|
|Description:||Job Title: Area Quality Lead|
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43184
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for an Area Quality Lead to join us at our Bristol site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be required to work 37 hours per week.
Support the development of quality (QA/QC) arrangements for deployment across the MEHA organisation for the HK8010 contract scope.
2. Ensure the implementation of quality (QA/QC) arrangements across the MEHA organisation for the HK8010 contract designated scope of work.
3. Act as single point of contact (SPoC) for quality function in assigned area / scope of work
4. Support the compilation and review of End of Erection Status (EESR)reports and associated records
5. Manage installation surveillance / inspection activities in assigned area / scope of work
6. Management of Non-Conformances in assigned area / scope of workWhat a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Previous experience in commercial exposure and experience of contract management arrangements (preferably NEC 4)
* Qualified - professional accreditation in suitable discipline, Corporate Member or working towards membership of the Chartered Quality Institute & Chartered Quality Professional
* Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting
Closing date: 06/07/2022