As we continues to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of production operatives to come and join us and become a part of our successful team.
As a production operative you will be trained to ensure the production lines are operating efficiently.
You will be a team player, resilient and will be able to adapt to a factory environment as it can be busy.
Your safety is our priority and to ensure this we will provide you with training and the relevant personal protective equipment.
Required skills for consideration
- Will be able to follow the required quality and assurance standards.
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements as detailed in company procedures
- Remain customer focused in your approach to all tasks and operation.
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards at all times, following the companies 5’s program and adopting a clean as you go approach to ensure a safe / clean working environment for all employees.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all colleagues to promote successful Teamwork, in an open and honest style with a sense of urgency.
- Involvement and participation in team projects and process improvement initiative, ensuring you always ask what more can I do to improve.
- Display and willingness to learn and train to gain new skills.
- Identification and reporting of engineering issues and working closely together to assist in resolving problems to minimise downtime. Undertake basic operator Maintance duties in and around machine areas.
- Maintain a flexible attitude towards working hours and job role within the factory.
- Want to become multi-skilled by having the ability to work on several areas in the facility to enable flexibility