Cyclife UK Ltd is a leading provider of Waste Management and Decommissioning services in the UK. A vacancy has arisen at our Metal Recycling Facility in Cumbria for an experienced Production Manager
Purpose of the Job Role:
- Oversight of the production process, including developing production schedules to optimise production.
- Manage material resources to meet production targets.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Supervise and motivate a team of production workers.
- Review performance.
- Identify training needs.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to Health and Safety procedures.
- Analyse production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Estimate production costs.
- To develop as a Lean champion providing the knowledge, vision and dedicated focus required to maintain a continuous improvement environment.